WATER DISPOSAL WELL
Our facilities are approved by local regulatory bodies including Alberta-AER, British Columbia-BCOGC, Saskatchewan-SASK ECON and are used for the injection or disposal of sweet or sour waste streams according to each regulatory body’s specific approvals and can include:
- Produced water and specific common oilfield waste fluids and waste streams
- Completion fluids which includes: flowback water from fracture stimulations, recovered frac water, tank wash water, rig wash, and drilling waste leachate.
- Blowdown waters
- Spent workover or stimulations fluids (after neutralization or processing to recover hydrocarbons)
- Amine filter backwash, spent sweetening agents and glycol solutions
- All other fluids meeting specific pH, flash point, heavy metal and organic halide criteria