Cory R. Hall, President & Chief Executive Officer
- Fall of 2016 , Mr. Hall became President and Chief Executive Officer at AQT Water Management, L.P.
- Retained by Trinity after the Sale as Executive Vice President and General Manager of Trinity Environmental SWD, LLC from June 2013 to June 2014.
- He was Founder of CJ Energy, LLC and served as its Chief Executive Officer/Managing Member since inception in 2004 until the sale to Trinity June 2013. He developed and managed significant volumes of produced and flowback water flowing through 15 strategically located build-to-suit wells in the Permian Basin working with many different E&P Companies (50%+/- of volumes were through pipelines).
- Mr. Hall started focusing on pipeline infrastructures in 2009 to help reduce the operators cost building and operating internal pipeline facilities for Concho, Devon, Apache and SM Energy along with adding water management pipelines to all of his other existing facilities.
- He focused not only on operations but the safety and environmental aspect of the disposal business being one of the first operators to use extensive automation and lined containment facilities throughout the Permian Basin.
- He also acquired and managed a fleet of 85 trucks including high pressure pump trucks and hot oilers.
- From 2001 to 2005, he was a Co-founder and Partner of AmericaWest Energy Group, LLC.
- Cory began his career in the Permian Basin in September 1999 working for Packard Energy Group as an acquisition manager.
- Mr. Hall served as a Director of CJ Energy, LLC since 2005. He also served as a Director of CJES (CJ Energy Services).
Tom Johnston, President of Canada
Tom Johnston has served as President of Aqua Terra’s Canadian subsidiary since November 2013. Previously he served as President with Four Winds Energy Services Ltd. (the predecessor to Aqua Terra) since 2010. Tom was one of the founders of Four Winds in 2001, where he was involved in day-to-day operations, permitting, facility construction, well workovers, and business development while growing that startup merchant water disposal company. His prior experience includes regional management and mergers & acquisitions for an oilfield waste management competitor, as wells as engineering and management positions with several Canadian oil and gas producers. Mr. Johnston is a professional engineer and holds an MBA from the University of Western Ontario.